Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Nautical - Modest - Trend



I wanted to feature one of my favorite dresses by Mikarose this week. This dress is modest, cute, trendy, comfortable and flattering! This modest dress creates the illusion that you are wearing a top and a skirt, but without the bulk and annoying adjustments all day! I love the tucked in shirt trend, but I DO NOT like when my shirt gets bunched up under my skirt and there is nothing I can do about it with people around. The MaryAnn also comes with an adorable belt.

This modest dress also brings to life one of my favorite color schemes, Navy and Gray! These colors together are classic, but also trendy, cute and fun! This modest dress can be dressed up or dressed down! Where it to church (of course!), work, an interview, a date, or reception! I love the attached pencil skirt, and the adorable ruched sleeves! The neckline also has bow embellishments. You can get the MaryAnn in navy and gray, or the classic black and white.

Again, just because you honor your beliefs of modesty, doesn't mean you can't look fabulous as well! Modesty is beautiful, just like you! Visit our website to see all of our modest and vintage dresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment