Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Chevron Trend


I am loving the popular trends and fashions this year and another one of my favorite looks is the chevron trend! Who ever thought of this and made it popular is my new best friend :) The design is very flattering and super cute! Always stylish and extremely trendy, I'm going to share with you our new Black & White Chevron Maxi Skirt / Dress !

This versatile maxi dress / skirt is only $39.99 !! It is perfect for spring and summer, and not to mention comfortable, flattering and down right cute! The great thing about this black and white chevron skirt is you can accessorize it SO many ways.

Black and white is classic and timeless, so for this look I chose to stick to the theme and add a pop of color, and I LOVE it!! I paired this chevron maxi skirt with my favorite, classic black tank that has cute lace trim, a cute pair of black wedges and my favorite mint cardigan. This outfit is perfect for spring, summer, a date night, lunch date, traveling, you name it! I promise you will get compliments after compliments in this adorable outfit!

 And who said modest wasn't beautiful?!


Enter our Contest to win a dress of your choice!! CLICK HERE to enter :)
Simply LIKE NeeSee's Dresses on Facebook and Share this post:


1 comment: